Topping the last two years’ record-setting shows, the 2017 GIE+EXPO the co-located Hardscape North America have shaped up to be the largest ever. With exhibits covering 50,000 sq. ft. more than last year and more early bird attendee registrations than ever, participation from all segments of the industry is strong.
- By the first of October, attendee registrations were up 10% over 2016’s record-setting numbers.
- Exhibitor participation is up with about 1,000 GIE+EXPO and HNA exhibits, indoors and out. 20% are new exhibitors.
- The Outdoor Demonstration Area will cover more than 20 acres.
- More new product introductions are expected, with over 100 products in the sold-out New Products Showcase and 25 exhibitors hosting press conferences.
- Hardscape North America, co-located with GIE+EXPO, has increased by 15% over 2016’s record-breaking size.
You can hear firsthand all about Lawn & Landscape’s Turnaround Tour from the major players at LANDSCAPES 2017.
Throughout the year, The Harvest Group worked with three companies to help them turn their companies around, make a profit and make changes that would improve their success. They’ll share the stories of their journeys and what they’ve learned along the way.
The three winning companies, along with Bill Arman and Ed Laflamme from The Harvest Group, will take part in a panel at LANDSCAPES 2017 from 3 to 4:15 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 19.
EGO Power Plus will have Contractor’s Skip Bedell Thursday and Friday doing demonstrations. The company will also have live chainsaw carving at their boot (5184). You can enter the raffle for a chance to take one of the wooden sculptures home.
Bobcat is giving away free beanies if you register and stop by their booth (1088). Visit bobcatgiveaway.com to register.
Lawnline Websites is giving away $1,000 in services at their booth (26112). If you stop by and enter the contest, you could win one of two $500 standard package websites.