American Excelsior Curlex excelsior blankets
The pitch: American Excelsior’s Curlex excelsior blankets have a built-in swell factor. Wet curled excelsior fibers slightly expand and interlock to form a strong fiber matrix.
- Curlex excelsior fibers are seed-free and don’t require watering.
- The blankets train water flow to follow their curled fiber matrix and once the flow slows, gravity takes over and moisture seeps into the soil to help promote ideal growing conditions.
- Under normal environmental and ecological conditions, Curlex excelsior fibers do not begin to organically biodegrade for approximately 90 days after installation.
For more information: Curlex.com
FINN T120 Series II HydroSeeder
The pitch: The FINN T120 Series II HydroSeeder has a 1,000 gallon working tank capacity.
- It features a Tier 4 Final Yanmar 3TNV88C-DYEM, 35.1 horsepower, 3-cylinder water-cooled diesel engine.
- It’s available in skid, gooseneck trailer or straight pull trailer configurations.
- The tower discharge distance reaches up to 180 feet for greater slurry application and efficient coverage.
- It is equipped with a full deck railing and plenty of storage capacity to carry extra materials.
For more information: Finncorp.com
Turbo Turf HM-500-T HydroSeeding System
The pitch: Turbo Turf’s HM-500-T Hydro Seeding System combines paddle agitation with a poly tank.
- With a poly tank, contractors can clean more easily and the problem of tanks rusting is eliminated.
- The HM-500-T can spray heavy slurries of the most difficult hydroseeding materials.
- Turbo Turf’s “T” series units are available in 400, 500, 750 and 1,000-gallon sizes.
For more information: Turboturf.com