GSE 300-Gallon Compact Unit
The pitch: The new GSE 300-gallon compact unit allows operators to turn a three-quarter-ton truck into a spray rig.
- It’s made from the same components as Graham Spray Equipment’s 600-gallon unit.
- It is designed to fit any full-size pickup truck and the GSE mechanical agitation component is made specifically for your Graham unit.
- It features a Tuflex PC300-fiberglass tank, Hypro D-30 pump and a Honda 5.5 horsepower electric start engine.
For more information: Grahamse.com
Hannay Reels 1500 Series
The pitch: The 1500 Series is a manual or power rewind reel designed for use in a range of applications.
- The reels are designed for ¼- and ?-inch I.D. hoses with a permanently attached direct crank, a cam-lock drag brake and a spring-actuated pin lock.
- The lightweight, compact reels feature chain and sprocket drives powered by electric, hydraulic or compressed air motors.
- The reels handle pressures from 3,000 to 10,000 psi upon request. Optional rollers are available when ordering.
For more information: Hannay.com
Master Manufacturing 200 Gallon Space Saver
The pitch: The new Master Manufacturing 200-gallon space saver features forward-facing controls and an 18-inch heavy duty aluminum electric hose reel.
- The hose reel features a stainless steel core to prevent corrosion and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Driver side fill well allow easy mixing of chemicals during the day.
- It includes a Honda GX200 engine and plastic-coated Comet APS 41 diaphragm pump.
For more information: Master-mfg.com
WS-485 Grounds Wheelie Sprayer
The pitch: The WS-485 Grounds Wheelie delivers liquid applications that are relatively unchanged by the speed that the sprayer is pushed.
- The twin wheel pumps spray a fan of solution 6 feet wide at 1 gallon per 1,000 square foot.
- The spray pattern delivers a steady, uniform application that reduces chemical drifting and the 6-gallon tank will cover 6,000 square feet.
- The shut-off controls, located on the handle grips, allow the operator to use the nozzles independently.
For more information: Wheelspray.com