Graham Spray Equipment Compartmented 600-Gallon Unit
The pitch: Treat mixed-turf routes with one truck.
- This dual system unit features 400-gallon mechanical agitation alongside 200-gallon jet agitation.
- Allows one rig to service multiple grass types.
- Dual pumping stations let two techs spray at the same time.
For more information: Grahamse.com
Hannay Reels 1500 Series
The pitch: The Hannay Series 1500 Series is a lightweight, compact reel designed for long lengths of hose in manual and power rewind.
- Ideal for lawn care, pest control, pressure washing, agriculture and high-pressure applications.
- Handles single 3/8-inch through 5/8-inch I.D. hose.
- Reels can be truck-, trailer- or garage-mounted, on wheels or carried by hand.
For more information: Hannay.com
Jacto PJB-16 Battery Powered Sprayer
The pitch: The Jacto PJB-16 sprayer offers up to 8 hours of spraying between charges.
- Five different pressure settings to allow for precise operation.
- Venturi agitator to keep material in suspension – especially important for wettable powders.
- PJB-16 offers 4-gallon capacity. PJB-20 offers 5-gallon capacity.
For more information: Jacto.com
Kuri Tec 600 PSI PVC-Reinforced Spray Hoses
The pitch: Kuri Tec Quality spray hoses are made with premium quality PVC compounds in a choice of three colors.
- They are ideally-suited for lawn and ornamental spray applications using wettable powder chemicals.
- The ribbed cover reduces drag and increases flexibility.
- The pin-pricked cover vents vapor and helps prevent ballooning. The hoses are light weight and easily coiled after use.
For more information: Kuriyama.com