American Road Machinery Terrain Pro
The pitch: Cut labor costs while spreading mulch, soil and gravel or vacuuming leaves and yard waste.
- Available as a trailer, truck mount or hook lift skid.
- Available in 10-yard and 15-yard configurations.
- The wheelbarrow loads in 3-6 seconds unassisted.
For more information: Toughequipment.com
Express Blower Model EB-60
The pitch: The EB-60 is a large pneumatic blower truck that offers enhanced maneuverability and payload capacity.
- Powered by transmission mounted PTOs, the EB-60 can blow up to 70 cubic yards of material per hour.
- Use the EB-60 to efficiently apply mulches, soil blends, compost, playground chips and some aggregates for the erosion control, landscaping and green roof industries.
- Adding the optional Supplemental Injection System to the EB-60 creates another business opportunity through our terraseeding process.
For more information: Expressblower.com
FINN BB302 Bark Blower
The pitch: The BB302 applies landscape mulch and other bulk materials with efficiency and eliminates the need for labor-intensive hand application.
- 1.5 cubic yard hopper capacity delivering more than 10 cubic yards of mulch per hour.
- Reduces material cost from 20 percent to 40 percent by breaking up material clumps and producing an even mulch spreading pattern with fine particles on top.
- Remote controls allow operator to control power and material flow from an operating distance.
For more information: Finncorp.com
The pitch: MulchTech Shield forms a blanket of mulch chips fused together on landscape beds, creating a covering that will stay in place under extreme conditions.
- Will not allow a cigarette to burn into its surface, stopping mulch fires.
- Blocks 95 percent of weeds and grass from growing to the surface.
- Retains color and texture for many seasons and allows different colors to be used in the same area with no bleed through.
For more information: Mulchtechshield.com