iQ360x Dust Control Table Saw
The pitch: The iQ360x is a 14-inch masonry power saw with fully-integrated dust collection on a single source.
- Equipped with a 1.75hp motor, the iQ360x has been tested to capture 99.5 percent of the dust, giving a contractor the ability to cut indoors and out.
- This OSHA-compliant unit cuts stone, brick, pavers and tile up to 4.5 inches high and 12 inches long, and is compact and light-weight for easy transport.
- Using the iQ QUICK-SPIN filtration system, the dust is captured in the cartridge filter and then self-contained in the lower chamber for easy disposal, cleanup and recycling. This dust containment has a capacity of up to 50 pounds.
For more information: IQpowertools.com
The pitch: Medusaw is a worm drive concrete saw that delivers a complete concrete cutting system with Skilsaw worm drive power and durability.
- Skilsaw engineered this saw with an integrated wet/dry dust management system to control dust, allowing for cleaner cuts, and GFCI protection.
- It features a Cut-Ready adjustable plunge lock that allows users to quickly and accurately set and make consistent plunge cuts.
- The saw also has an integrated rolling foot plate with rubber wheels that help users move it smoothly across hard surfaces and rust-resistant brackets and fasteners to protect against corrosion.
For more information: Medusaw.skilsaw.com
TSA 230 STIHL Cutquik cut-off machine
The pitch: The TSA 230 STIHL Cutquik is a lithium-ion powered battery cut-off machine that is lightweight, easy-to-handle and gets jobs started and finished fast.
- With zero-exhaust emissions, the machine enables indoor cutting in enclosed spaces and other jobsites where users are not permitted to use traditional gasoline-powered cut-off machines.
- The cut-off machine is fueled by a low-maintenance, brushless, commercial-grade high torque electric motor, creating little noise.
- Its low vibration and the lightweight design help reduce operator fatigue and increase maneuverability, while providing the power needed to get light hardscaping and construction jobs done.
For more information: Stihlusa.com