Gaia Landscape Management System
The pitch: Manage your entire landscape company from the convenience of an iPad, eliminating the need for paper reporting.
- All the estimations and payments are done right on the site.
- Weather management as well as forecast is provided in real time on the field based on a few hundred meters’ accuracy.
- The system offers GPS location service that helps companies track their fleet as well as truck management.
For more information:Gaialandscape.com
The pitch: The software helps home service businesses quote, schedule, invoice and get paid – faster.
- A simple solution to schedule your team and get paid quickly for your work.
- View your team member’s locations on Jobber’s map and adjust the rest of the day’s jobs accordingly.
- Free setup, onboarding and support is offered with every plan.
- Build custom forms so your team is prepared in the field.
For more information:Getjobber.com
Azuga Fleet Mobile
The pitch: Track your crews and communicate with them on the go with Azuga’s Fleet Mobile software.
- Retain drivers with the Azuga Driver Rewards feature.
- Communicate with drivers using the messaging feature.
- Record shifts and breaks for payroll purposes.
- Monitor and correct distracted driving.
- Reduce risk with an insurance-grade advanced driver scoring and get drivers to compete with gamification.
For more information:Azuga.com
The pitch: The SA Mobile Application integrates with the entire Service Autopilot business management solution in the cloud. With the mobile app, communicate with crews and gather valuable data such as:
- GPS tracking and time tracking to automate timesheets.
- Image capture – take and send jobsite “before and after” pictures.
- Push notifications and two-way live commenting – send messages to your team when something changes.
For more information:ServiceAutopilot.com