Ryan Mataway Overseeder
The pitch: The Ryan Mataway Overseeder delivers maximum seed germination, helping you get your seeding job done quickly and effectively.
- The Mataway Overseeder uses curve-shaped discs to place the seeds directly into soil slits for unmatched seed-to-soil contact.
- You can seed at variable rates, so it can adjust to meet your specific needs without wasting time or seed.
- The overseeding flow rate is easily controlled right from the operator’s station, and the flow stops automatically when the reel is raised for maximum control and precise operation.
For more information:Ryanturf.com
Billy Goat OS901 Hydro-Drive Overseeder
The pitch: The Billy Goat OS901 Hydro-Drive Overseeder allows you to verticut and overseed, all in one pass.
- Self-propelled hydrostatic drive for infinite speed control eliminates pushing and fatigue.
- Intuitive forward and reverse drive controls allow for easier operation.
- Auto Drop system starts and stops seed drop with reel engagement and disengagement, conserving valuable seed.
- The unit comes standard with a 30 lb. seed box that is elevated to eliminate any clogging that may occur from moisture.
For more information:Billygoat.com
Toro 20” Hydraulic Slit Seeder
The pitch: The Toro 20” Hydraulic Slit Seeder is designed for maneuverability and features a variable speed drive system. The unit handles like a self-propelled mower, and operators can make tight turns with only one hand.
- The wide base provides a high level of stability on hills, ditches, slopes and other obstacles in the terrain.
- The seed flow can be adjusted to compensate for each application and seed type, if required.
- The 11-gauge steel construction and high-carbon, heat-treated spring steel blades ensure low maintenance, making this seeder a highly durable machine.
For more information:Toro.com