Even though most face-to-face events couldn’t happen this year, industry manufacturers still released a number of new products. We attended a number of virtual events and visited with companies remotely as they gave us the details on their new products.
Over the next few months, we will feature many of those new releases in both the print magazine and online. Visit lawnandlandscape.com and use our search function to find news about a certain manufacturer. In the meantime, here are a few of the products we saw:
ASV Max-Series loaders
The pitch: ASV unveiled the new Max-Series loaders and the machines will replace the original models for the RT-65, RT-75, RT-75 Heavy Duty and VT-70 machines.
- The Max-Series was designed to maximize comfort, productivity, visibility, speed, performance, durability and return on investment.
- The Max-Series loaders have a three-panel rear window, which provides 31% more visibility in that area.
- For increased safety, machines feature a roof-hatch emergency escape.
- The Max-Series machines also feature ASV’s Posi-Track Technology. Posi-Track allows for better traction and weight distribution through a wider track and more wheels.
For more info: asvi.com
Exmark Lazer Z
The pitch: For 2021, Exmark has updated its largest Lazer Z model – the 96-inch Lazer Z Diesel.
- A new engine shroud reduces operating temperature with a larger air intake screen.
- The location of the screen has also been revised to significantly reduce blockage from clippings and debris.
- It features Exmark’s patented RED Technology.
For more info: Exmark.com
Husqvarna 230iB Blower
The pitch: It delivers best-in-class blowing power and performance with 650 CFM.
- This blower is partnered with the QC250 charger to provide quicker battery turnaround with more power supply overlap when using one battery while charging another
- It weighs under nine pounds, providing tremendous power while being the lightest model in its class.
- MSRP: $299.00 for kit
For more info: Husqvarna.com/us/
John Deere Digital Pavilion
The pitch: The Virtual Pavilion offers an immersive experience to connect professional landscape professionals with the brand and help them explore its products and services.
- The 360-degree product gallery showcases the full range of John Deere commercial landscaping equipment.
- The John Deere Virtual Auditorium gives users access to on-demand videos and content curated exclusively for landscape professionals.
- Users can also connect with their local dealer and schedule product demos through the platform.
For more info: Deere.com
Stihl 135 Professional Battery Series
The pitch: Part of the professional AP Battery Series, the tools deliver commercial-grade power found in gasoline-fueled equipment, all with zero exhaust emissions and low noise.
- The KMA 135 R KombiMotor features 14 different attachments to provide landscapers versatile options to tackle a wide range of jobs on a jobsite.
- The FSA 135 and FSA 135 R Trimmers feature a brushless motor and are available in loop or bike handle design.
- The HTA 135 Pole Pruner extends up to 13 feet, while the HLA 135 family of hedge trimmers feature two short shaft designs and one that reaches 60 inches.
For more info: Stihlusa.com
Toro TITAN Max Zero-Turn Mower
The pitch: This massive machine is designed to tackle acres upon acres of lawn or tough, rugged terrain in virtually any mowing conditions.
- The Titan Max is built with field-proven components like the strong, tubular steel frame found in Toro’s commercial Z Master Series.
- The machine is powered by a 26 hp KOHLER 7000 Series engine with a cannister air cleaner.
- The massive 23-inch drive tires provide enhanced visibility and take the operator up to speeds of nine miles per hour.
For more info: Toro.com