JCB 3CX compact backhoe
The pitch: At 6 feet wide and 9 feet high, JCB’s 3CX Compact backhoe is designed to be highly maneuverable on even smaller, more confined jobsites.
- The 3CX Compact features a turning radius of 19 feet to the outside of the wheels with brakes engaged and 22 feet without brakes engaged.
- It has compatibility with backhoe loader, compact excavator and skid-steer loader attachments, giving the 3CX Compact the versatility to tackle even more tasks on the jobsite.
- A three-speed hydrostatic transmission allows 3CX Compact operators to switch between low and high range for ease of use, greater pushing power and a 25 mph maximum travel speed.
- Powered by a 74 horsepower JCB Tier 4 Final engine, the 3CX Compact does not require a diesel particulate filter or after-treatment, simplifying maintenance and associated costs.
For more information: Jcb.com
New Holland B95C Backhoe Loader
The pitch: The New Holland B95C backhoe loader offers smooth transport, loader performance and efficient backhoe operation.
- It gives the choice of standard Power Shuttle or optional Power Shift transmission that automatically shifts through gears.
- Straight arm loader design delivers increased loader lift capacities (+11,000 pounds to full height) and bucket break-out force (+13,900lbf).
- Curved boom backhoe design, including optional long reach dipper, with in-line cylinders and dual swing cylinders deliver enhanced visibility and fast, smooth movement of the backhoe bucket.
For more information: Newholland.com
CASE N Series Backhoe
The pitch: The N Series backhoes come with more standard features and machine enhancements like improved drivetrain.
- Previously optional features including a battery disconnect switch and jumpstart terminal have been made standard.
- The drivetrain has been updated for improved roading and gradeability, as well as more pushing power under load and greater acceleration around the jobsite.
- The machines also feature new externally adjustable Extendahoe wear pads that allow for easier maintenance and serviceability.
For more information: CaseCE.com
Kubota Compact Tractor Loader Backhoe
The pitch: Kubota’s three sizes of compact tractor loader backhoes are powered with a Kubota diesel engine.
- An easily removable backhoe allows for optional three-point hitch operation as a loader landscaper.
- The hydrostatic drive provides precision speed and traction control.
- The largest model, M62, has comparable dig depth to a full-size tractor loader backhoe.
For more information: Kubotausa.com