Cub Cadet PRO X
The pitch: In late 2019, Cub Cadet unveiled the latest addition to its PRO Series, announcing the PRO X Series of stand-on mowers.
- A fully fabricated 10-gauge deck shell with 7-gauge top and bottom reinforcements gives the PRO X Series a strong backbone.
- The adjustable hip pad with ample side supports offers comfort and stability when mowing slopes. A large, fully adjustable suspension platform allows the operator to adjust tension quickly and easily.
- With a maintenance-free design, the spindles, bearings, hubs, casters, rims, linkages, levers and other pivot points do not need greasing.
For more info: Cubcadet.com
Exmark Staris Stand-On Zero-Turn Riding Mower
The pitch: Exmark’s new Staris stand-on riding mowers deliver commercial performance, durability, ergonomics and ease of service.
- Staris is available in E-Series models, with a choice of 32-, 36- or 44-inch UltraCut Series 3 cutting decks, and large-frame S-Series models, with 48-, 52-, or 60-inch UltraCut Series 4 cutting decks.
- Intuitive, ergonomic controls make Staris models easy to operate.
- Staris frame design and caster wheel positioning are optimized for each cutting deck width for superior cut quality.
For more info: Exmark.com
The pitch: Take on hills with confidence with the Gravely Pro-Stance, designed to deliver power and performance in environments that demand quick on and off versatility.
- Available in a wide range of deck sizes, from 32-inch to 60-inch.
- Redistributed center of gravity for increased stability and maneuverability.
- Adjustable cruise bar limits and expands speed in tight working environments, and a thumb release and vertical pin system adds ease to cutting height adjustments.
For more info: Gravely.com
Toro GrandStand MULTI FORCE stand-on mower
The pitch: Toro’s GrandStand MULTI FORCE features the ability to switch attachments for year-round productivity.
- The new Toro MULTI FORCE aerator attachment can handle 66,000 square feet per hour at 5 mph.
- Operators can turn the Toro MULTI FORCE into a spring cleanup tool with a front-mount tine rake dethatcher.
- The aerator has six floating rotor heads that lift independently, and three caster assemblies with two floating cast iron tine rotor heads.
For more info: Toro.com