The pitch: TRX, the industry’s first tracked zero-turn mower, provides technology for commercial use on sloped, wet and rough terrains.
- The rear-mounted tracks and torsional suspension system allow operators to maintain places that are challenging or unsafe to cut with a traditional zero-turn.
- Good stability and traction enable operators to safely maneuver inclines, hillsides, ditches and varying terrain as tracks float over soft ground.
- With its low ground pressure, the TRX reduces compaction and minimizes ground disturbance.
For more information: Altoz.com
BOB-CAT Predator-Pro and ProCat
The pitch: BOB-CAT had several new updates to the Predator-Pro and ProCat.
- Both mowers now feature the all-new 61-inch DuraDeck XF deck.
- The mowing deck is ¾ inch deeper, allowing more airflow and better dispersal of clippings. The airflow and enhanced baffle system also improve the vacuum and lift of the grass.
- The 61- and 72-inch Predator-Pro models upgraded to a Kawasaki FX1000V engine. The ProCat 52-inch mower also increased its engine power to an FX691V engine.
For more information: Bobcatturf.com
Cub Cadet PRO Z 900 Series
The pitch: The Cub Cadet PRO Z 900 Series features a triple-7-gauge deck, a ¼-inch leading rolled edge and 5/16-inch side reinforcements.
- It features a Cub Cadet air-ride suspension seat, including customizable seat firmness, lumbar support and angle adjustment.
- The pivoting front axle and isolation dampening system follow the shape of the terrain to avoid scalping.
- The commercial-grade 16-cc Parker transmission and a 35-hp Kawasaki engine are capable of speeds up to 14 mph.
For more information: Cubcadet.com
The pitch: The new Exmark Radius zero-turn riding mower comes in three models: E-Series, S-Series and X-Series.
- Each Radius features a fabricated steel frame and Exmark’s Ultra Cut cutting system in side- or rear-discharge configurations.
- An isolated floor pan reduces vibration and noise.
- Additional features include Hydro-Gear integrated hydro transmissions, digital hour meter, 12-volt power port for charging electronics and integrated hitch and jack receiver.
For more information: Exmark.com
Ferris F60 Fleet Series
The pitch: The new Ferris F60 Fleet Series mid-mount zero-turn mower combines a 36-inch, 10-gauge fabricated steel mower deck with commercial components.
- The F60 comes with the option of a Briggs & Stratton Commercial Series or Kawasaki FX engine, and twin 4-gallon fuel tanks. It has dual commercial Hydro-Gear ZT-3100 transaxles with 7-inch cooling fans. A foot-operated deck lift allows operators to change cutting heights from 1.5 inches to 4.5 inches in ¼-inch increments.
For more information: Ferrismowers.com
The pitch: The Grasshopper Company has expanded its compact, economical V-Series with the new model 227V-EFI.
- The 227V-EFI features 12-cc pump-and-wheel-motor transmissions and 747-cc Kohler Confidant Electronic Fuel Injection engines.
- Its 5.5-inch, extra-deep decks come in 52- and 61-inch cutting widths with foot-pedal and drop-pin height adjustments.
- It features large turf-style drive tires and fully cushioned Cordura covered seats with padded armrests.
For more information: Grasshoppermower.com
Gravely Pro-Turn 400 series
The pitch: The Gravely Pro-Turn 400 series features smarter components, a smoother ride and more intuitive controls than previous models.
- With deck designs in 52-, 60- or 72-inch sizes, the Pro-Turn 400 incorporates enhancements that improve cut quality, durability and ease of use.
- Enhancements like the extra high-back operator seat and EZ Lift deck lift system increase comfort and convenience.
- Landscapers can choose from a variety of Yamaha EFI, Kawasaki and Kohler engine options.
For more information:Gravely.com
Mean Green Mowers Nemesis NXR 48/52
The pitch: The Nemesis is an all-electric lithium powered zero-turn mower.
- With a 48-volt battery, 24 horsepower and weighing only 590 pounds, it’s capable of mowing 3 to 5 acres on one charge.
- Crafted out of lightweight aluminum and high-strength steel, the Nemesis has a low center of gravity for optimal performance.
- It’s low-noise and has zero gas and fluids, zero emissions and is low maintenance.
For more information:Meangreenproducts.com
Wright Manufacturing Sport I
The pitch: Wright Manufacturing’s new 36-inch Sport Intensity mower is based on the Stander I.
- The Sport I’s fold-away seat is positioned so the operator can step off for quick exits or to remove debris, and the mower stops immediately.
- All three engines –18.5-, 19- and 22-hp – deliver a top speed of 8.2 mph.
- Wright’s floating Aero-Core deck on the Sport I tilts side to side and front to back, allowing the mower deck to better follow the terrain contours.
For more information:Wrightmfg.com