The pitch: The new M2-Series compact loaders offer a variety of enhancements to help increase operator productivity and provide enhanced machine uptime protection.
- An automatic ride control option and new front and rear cab isolators, door seals and side screen dampers reduce vibration and noise.
- A redesigned top window improves visibility with a 34 percent increase in open area.
- A new reversing fan option allows loader operators to temporarily reverse the cooling fan direction for several seconds to blow dust and small debris from the radiator and rear screens.
For more information: Bobcat.com
Case SV340 skid-steer
The pitch: Case Construction Equipment’s new SV340 skid-steer is rated at 3,400 pounds operating capacity.
- It features a bucket breakout force of 9,531 pounds.
- The SV340 offers optional high-flow (38.7 gpm at 3,450 psi) and enhanced high-flow (35 gpm at 4,000 psi) auxiliary hydraulics.
- A 90-horsepower FPT engine with selective catalytic reduction technology powers the new skid-steer.
For more information: CaseCE.com
The pitch: Kubota’s new machines feature standard two-speed travel and optional high-flow hydraulics.
- The rated operating capacities are 1,950 pounds and 2,690 pounds for the SSV65 and SSV75, respectively.
- Both feature a slide-up, front-entry door that rises overhead.
- An optional multi-function lever is available, allowing for fingertip control of major machine and implement functions.
For more information: Kubota.com
New Holland L234 skid-steer Loader
The pitch: The L234 is the most powerful skid-steer loader in the New Holland lineup.
- It has a 3,400-pound rated operating capacity.
- The Super Boom technology delivers a lift height of 131.1 inches to the hinge pin and a reach of 34.4 inches.
- The long 200 Series wheelbase, combined with a low center of gravity results in a smooth, stable ride.
For more information: Newholland.com
Takeuchi TS80 Skid-steers
The pitch: Takeuchi’s TS80 skid-steers are available in both a radial and vertical configuration.
- The TS80 skid-steer loaders feature a 74-horsepower Final Tier 4 Deutz engine that delivers 192 pound-feet of torque at 1,800 rpm.
- The engine features a maintenance-free diesel oxidation catalyst that does not require regeneration, cleaning or diesel exhaust fluid.
- It has a rated operating capacity of 2,825 pounds.
For more information: Takeuchi-us.com