CASE SV340 Skid-steer Loader
The pitch: The CASE SV340 is the company’s most powerful skid-steer to date.
- Rated at 3,400 pounds operating capacity and featuring a bucket breakout force of 9,531 pounds, the new vertical-lift skid-steer offers powerful operating capacities.
- The SV340 provides extra power and performance, along with a stronger lift arm, H-link and upper chassis.
- The SV340 features EZ-EH (electro-hydraulic) controls that provide nine adjustable speed and control sensitivity settings that can be adjusted on the fly.
For more info: CaseCE.com
Takeuchi TS80R2 Skid-steer
The pitch: The large frame TS80 series loaders deliver a blend of performance, durability and operator comfort.
- TS80R2 features an operating weight of 7,950 pounds and a rated operating capacity of 2,825 pounds.
- The TS80 skid-steers feature a functional and well-equipped operator’s station that now includes a lower threshold for easier entry and exit for the operator.
- Several new options are now available and include ride control, bucket positioning and high-flow auxiliary hydraulics.
For more info: Takeuchi-us.com
Vermeer CTX100 Mini Skid-steer
The pitch: Designed according to customer input, the Vermeer CTX100 mini skid-steer fits into small spaces and is lightweight enough to use on most landscape surfaces.
- Vermeer increased the hinge pin height to 89.5 inches, making loading materials into a brush chipper, truck or trailer easier.
- It has a tipping capacity of 2,958 pounds and a rated operating capacity of 1,035 pounds.
- The CTX100 features vertical lift boom arms, which keeps the load closer to the machine and helps increase lift capacity.
For more info: Vermeer.com
VS-75 Skid-steer Loader
The pitch: The machine features highly efficient hydraulics and cooling systems as well as best-in-class high ground clearance, departure angle and serviceability.
- A 10.5-inch ground clearance allows the machines to easily travel over obstructions such as logs, stumps and rocks with less risk of getting hung up.
- It can travel as fast as 11 mph when equipped with optional two-speed drive.
- The VS-75 features a rated operating capacity of 3,500 pounds and a tipping load of 7,000 pounds.
For more info: Asvi.com