Toro Z Master 7500-G
THE PITCH: Toro’s Z Master 7500-G is designed to keep crew numbers to a minimum and enhance productivity.
- The mower also features a protective engine hood, bullnose bumper, 250-pound Warner clutch and a 7-gauge deck.
- The mowing deck can fold its wings up to 75 inches, allowing it to fit on most standard trailers and are designed to flex up to 20 degrees for mowing uneven terrain.
- For durability, it features a protective engine hood, bullnose bumper, 250-lb. Warner clutch and a 7-gauge deck.
For more information: Toro.com
THE PITCH: With an all-new suspension system, the Ferris ISX3300 offers a mechanical upgrade and a new look.
For more information: Ferrismowers.com
Hustler Turf Super 88
THE PITCH: Hustler’s Super 88 zero-turn features the cut quality of a 54-inch deck and productivity of an 88-inch cut.
- Available with two engine options, users can choose from a Vanguard 36HP carbureted engine and a Vanguard 37HP EFI engine with oil guard system.
- The mower, which has a fuel capacity of 14 gallons, is available with multiple accessory kits.
- Super 88 stand-on zero turns will be available early this year.
For more information: HustlerTurf.com
Husqvarna Z400 Series Parker HTE
THE PITCH: The Parker HTE Series transmission is designed to last longer while delivering more power, a quieter performance and 10% better fuel efficiency than previous models.
- An integrated parking brake can be engaged to save time during lawn maintenance operations.
- Each model in Husqvarna’s Z400 Series of zero-turn mowers includes a folding ROPS for added versatility.
- The Z400 series is available with 48-, 54- and 60-inch decks and feature LED digital fuel gauges.
For more information: Husqvarna.com
John Deere Z955R ZTrak
THE PITCH: The Z955R machine is equipped with a Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) engine, and is designed to increase fuel efficiency and productivity during long days of work.
- Features a 60-inch (152.4 cm) side-discharge deck powered by a 29-HP (21.6 kW) EFI engine.
- Other features on the Z955R model include two seat choices with ComfortGlide suspension allowing up to 2-inches of movement to absorb bumps.
- The mower is designed with heavy-duty, thick-gauge, steel channel mainframe for strength and durability along with cast I-beam caster arms.
For more information: Deere.com
Wright ZTO Mid-Mount Zero Turn Mower
THE PITCH: The Wright ZTO mid-mount zero turning radius mower is built for tough jobs.
- With deck widths of 48 inches, 52 inches and 61 inches, the ZTO has enhanced features from the ground up.
- The rear tires are low profile and the front tires are 13-inch x 5-inch run flats. The transmissions are ZT-3400 series Hydro-Gear.
- The cutting speed is 10.5 MPH with any engines offered, and it features a 13.5 gallon fuel tank.
For more information: Wrightmfg.com