1. Hunter HCC controller
The pitch: The HCC controller provides WiFi-based multi-site irrigation management through Hydrawise software to high-end residential and commercial projects.
- The controller provides modular expansion from eight to 54 stations, with the flexibility to run any two stations (+P/MV) simultaneously.
- Automatic daily schedule adjustments based on local weather conditions and forecast data.
- With two sensor inputs available, the HCC is also compatible with the HC Flow Meter for flow monitoring and alerts.
For more information: Hunterindustries.com
2. K-Rain BL-KR Bluetooth Smart Battery-Powered Controller
The pitch: K-Rain’s BL-KR eliminates the need for crawling around the valve box to program a battery-powered timer with an updated application and web platform.
- Users can change the controller settings via smartphone, tablet or web browser.
- View up to 400 controllers on a map, and geo-locate them on an interactive map using a smartphone, tablet or web browser.
- The geolocation feature shows every site, every controller and every program.
For more information: Krain.com
3. Netafim Techline HCVXR
The pitch: Techline HCVXR landscape dripline infuses Cupron copper oxide directly into the mold of each emitter to provide a root barrier for subsurface drip irrigation systems.
- A high check valve to ensure that each emitter turns on and off at the same time, maximizing application uniformity and holding back up to 8.5 feet of water when installed on sloping landscapes.
- The infusion of copper oxide means the root intrusion protection won’t wash off, wear off or leach out of the emitter. Techline HCVXR is available with a 15-year warranty against root intrusion.
For more information: Netafimusa.com
4. Rain Bird LNK WiFi module
The pitch: The LNK WiFi module is a plug-in accessory for the ESP-Me and ESP-TM2 controllers that provides contractors and property owners with efficient, remote irrigation system management.
- The module receives weather information from the internet, automatically adjusting system run times on a daily basis.
- Notifications assist with troubleshooting, system diagnostics and operation.
- Contractors who manage controllers using the LNK WiFi module at multiple sites can quickly group controllers by geography, subdivision, street or any other way they prefer.
For more information: Wifi-pro.rainbird.com