BOSS Forge Spreader
The pitch: Available for winter 2017, the BOSS Forge is a stainless steel spreader model that offers both pintle feed and auger chain systems with the same hopper.
- Features ½-horsepower motor and proven VBX drive train.
- Motor covers protect both the drive and spinner motors from falling sand, salt and de-icing materials and it comes with a standard top screen and tie-down kit.
- Lights, tarp, vibrator and inverted V options for pintle chain systems, and lights and tarp option for auger systems. Vibrator and inverted V are standard equipment on the auger system.
For more information: Bossplow.com
The pitch: Caterpillar’s new TrucBrush is a polypropylene bristle attachment that quickly connects to and is powered by a front-end loader.
- The attachment is used to clear accumulated snow from truck, trailer and bus rooftops.
- TrucBrush allows companies to meet state transportation regulations and OSHA guidelines.
- It’s manufactured with heavy-gauge steel and has a hydraulic system with dual rotation direction operation.
For more information: Trucbrush.com
Pro-Tech Turf Pusher
The pitch: Pro-Tech’s Turf Pusher is a containment plow designed specifically for clearing snow from turf sports fields.
- It now features a new pin-on coupler design to give customers increased versatility by allowing them to swap out different coupler plates to adapt to the required prime mover.
- Couplers for all compact machines (John Deere, Bobcat, Toro) including UTVs now available.
- The pin-on coupler will now come on the 6- and 8-foot Turf Pusher models.
For more information: TurfPusher.com
SnowEx Tailgate Pro spreaders
The pitch: The SnowEx Tailgate Pro spreaders feature more compact controls with fewer wires for enhanced functionality and simpler installation.
- Offers hopper capacities of 5.75 and 10.75 cubic feet, respectively, on the SP-575X and SP-1075X single-stage spreaders.
- The control has auxiliary functionality that allows any accessories plugged into the spreader to be controlled from the cab.
- A new, universal pivot mount, available as an option for the SP-1075X, allows the spreader to swing away from the tailgate for convenient access to the truck bed.
For more information: Snowexproducts.com