Bobcat plate compactor
The pitch: The Bobcat plate compactor attachment allows operators to compact trenches without having to leave the comfort of the excavator cab.
- The plate compactor provides powerful compacting force in an easy-to-use, compact attachment.
- The X-Change Attachment Mounting System makes easy work of attaching and detaching the plate compactor.
- The Flat-Top Mount easily accommodates breaker caps to fit a variety of machines.
For more information: bobcat.com/attachments/plate-compactor
Chicago Pneumatic forward soil compactor
The pitch: Chicago Pneumatic Power Technique’s forward soil compactors are built for the day-to-day demands of rental companies and contractors, suitable for compacting dirt, gravel, soil, asphalt and more.
- Chicago Pneumatic’s forward soil plates gives the operator durability and ease of use with rugged components and a compact, maneuverable design.
- The plates offer the right combination for speed and efficiency in a wide range of applications, including bike paths, sidewalks, landscaping and pothole repair jobs.
- A durable frame and belt cover vital engine parts for long-term reliability. The units feature a cast iron plate with tapered edges and ends, an integrated roll cage and lifting point, and a V-belt ventilation system.
For more information: cp.com
Toro Forward and Reversible Plate Compactors
The pitch: Toro’s lineup of forward and reversible plate compactors are designed with optimal eccentric placement, amplitude and VPMs that allow the unit to provide maximum compaction for stable, even surfaces.
- A heavy-duty design provides protection to the engine and machine components for extended life.
- Toro offers three models of forward plate compactors with an eccentric force range of 2,200 to 4,000 lbs.
- Toro’s new line of reversible plate compactors offer a centrifugal force range from approximately 4,950 to 14,160 lbs. and feature hydraulic travel control with an innovative safety valve to offer overload protection and a longer product life.
For more information: Toro.com
Yardmax Plate Compactors
The pitch: Yardmax plate compactors feature solid stamped steel construction and are available in three sizes to fit various needs.
- The line of compactors features a stamped 1-piece plate with no weld beads.
- For convenience, they come standard with fold-up transport wheels and folding handle.
- An optional paving pad kit is available for each machine.
For more information: Yardmax.com