BOB-CAT 21-inch commercial walk-behind
The pitch: The BOB-CAT 21-inch commercial walk behind uses a high-vacuum, cast aluminum deck to maximize airflow and grass lift.
- Die-cast aluminum high-vacuum deck maximizes airflow and grass lift, for a high quality of cut.
- Kawasaki engine and three-speed RWD transmission offer enhances performance.
- Blade brake clutch (BBC) model lets the operator pick up debris or empty the grass catcher without stopping the engine.
For more information: Bobcatturf.com
Cub Cadet PRO HW Hydro Walk-Behind Mower
The pitch: This mower features a fixed floating 10-gauge deck design with 7-gauge steel top and bottom reinforcements.
- Available in 36, 48 and 54-inch cutting widths, the mower features new sealed spindle assemblies with single-row ball bearings.
- The Easy-Trac Steering Technology provides steering with hand lever controls along with single-lever cruise control and straight-line adjustable tracking with finger-tip control.
- The design includes thick steel yokes and a fully welded front axle. The mower features a high clearance and enhanced weight balance.
For more information: Cubcadet.com
Exmark Turf Tracer X-Series walk-behind mower
The pitch: This walk-behind raises the bar for commercial productivity, durability and ease-of-service.
- Available in 52- or 60-inch cutting widths, Turf Tracer X-Series models feature Exmark’s patented Enhanced Control System (ECS)
- Heavy-duty electromagnetic PTO clutch and single-belt deck drive system offers increased durability and ease-of-maintenance.
- UltraCut Series 4 cutting decks feature welded 7-gauge deck reinforcements and large-flange, maintenance-free, Lazer Z-style sealed bearing cutter housings with splined blade drivers.
For more information: Exmark.com
Husqvarna L421P 21-inch walk mower
The pitch: A durable and robust commercial-grade mower, the L421P is designed with a lightweight body to maximize maneuverability and efficiency.
- Features a 21-inch reinforced PremierCut deck that offers extra protection from the sturdy collision guard.
- 7.75 ft-lb of torque and 4 hp, a high-capacity grass bagger and 8-inch heavy-duty wheels with ball bearings make this a powerful walk mower for areas bigger equipment can’t get to.
- Both sides of the deck can trim close to barriers and reinforced foldable handles make it easy to stow in the landscaping trailer.
For more information: Husqvarna.com
Kubota 21-inch commercial walk-behind
The pitch: The Kubota WGC6-21 and WG6-21 walk-behind mowers combine cutting and bagging performance along with durability.
- The cast aluminum deck has steel edge guards; cast aluminum wheels with dual ball bearings; and replaceable wide rubber tires
- A three-speed, heavy-duty transmission is designed for performance and long service days.
- It incorporates the Kawasaki FJ180 commercial-duty engine.
For more information: Kubotausa.com
STIHL RMA 510 battery-powered mower
The pitch: The STIHL RMA battery powered mower offers seven different cutting heights as well as an adjustable handlebar for customized use.
- Quiet operation allows this professionalgrade mower to be used in noise-sensitive areas.
- Running on a commercial-grade battery, the 21-inch deck width and large capacity grass catcher allow users to cover more lawn in less time.
- Comes with mower accessories including a rear bagger, side discharge chute, mulch plug and an activation key, which helps prevent accidental or unauthorized use/startup of machine.
For more information: Stihlusa.com
Toro 21” Commercial Heavy-Duty mower
The pitch: This mower line features rugged, commercial-grade components that consistently perform in the toughest conditions.
- Premium engines and maintenance-free transmissions allow the operator to maximize productivity and minimize downtime.
- The Blade Brake Clutch (BBC) system on select models allows the operator to disengage the blades without shutting down the engine.
- The corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy deck is designed for durability, and the replaceable steel wear plates protect select models against bottom and side impacts.
For more information: Toro.com
Wright Velke Hydro-Powered Walk-Behind Mower
The pitch: Wright Manufacturing’s two newest Velke hydro-powered walk-behind mowers can be specified with either a fixed or floating cutting deck.
- The HC series is available with 32-, 36- and 48-inch decks. The larger LC series offers a choice of 52- and 61-inch decks with larger tires, reinforced frames and a wider stance.
- An integrated Velke sulky latch is provided on all models. The operator has a choice of walking or riding when a Velke sulky is attached. When walking, the latch secures the sulky in a folded position.
- The flat-free caster tires increase the mower’s maneuverability in tight spaces.
For more information: Wrightmfg.com