Jobe’s Organics Fertilizer Spikes
The pitch: From evergreens and citrus trees to vegetables and houseplants, Jobe’s fertilizer spikes are designed to help plants produce the best results.
- Exclusive to Jobe’s Organics, Biozome is an active ingredient in all of Jobe’s fertilizer spikes. Biozome is a combination of healthy bacteria, Mycorrhizal fungi and Archaea, and creates optimal soil conditions in order to yield better results.
- Because the spikes have a direct effect underneath the soil, they give plants’ roots more access to added nutrients which helps them become more durable and productive.
- Available in 20 different formulations, Jobe’s fertilizer spikes are applied by just pushing them into prepared ground.
For more information: Jobescompany.com
ProScape 21-22-4 Starter Fertilizer with .08 Mesotrione
The pitch: This ProScape starter fertilizer is combined with Mesotrione for pre-emergent control of weeds that can be used when establishing new turf.
- Provides pre-emergent control of 33 grassy and broadleaf weeds.
- It can be used during seeding, sodding, sprigging or plugging.
- Safe for use with Kentucky bluegrass, perennial ryegrass, turf type tall fescue, fine fescues (creeping red, chewings and hard) and centipedegrass.
For more information: Lebanonturf.com
Turf Fuel G · 24-0-11
The pitch: Turf Fuel G · 24-0-11 is an efficient granular fertilizer that performs and maintains consistency of response across turf types, climates, and weather conditions with Nutrifense and Powered by Scotts PRO Technology.
- University-proven Nutrifense Technology provides drought tolerance, salt tolerance and reduces the effects of traffic stress.
- Provides consistent growth and color for 3-4 months.
- Deep green color from non-staining, controlled release micro nutrient pack
For more information: Target-specialty.com