Melville Plank Paver
The pitch: Belgard’s Melville Plank offers a smooth face and clean lines to create a stylish, contemporary look with classic appeal.
- As part of Belgard’s Metropolitan Collection, this sleek paver complements the Melville Slab, Melville Wall and Melville Tandem as well as additional coordinating products within the collection.
- Melville Plank can be used alone or to add accents or borders to a variety of designs, including walkways, patios and pool decks.
- Available in two different sizes, Melville Plank can be installed in a variety of patterns for a clean look with minimal maintenance.
For more info: Belgard.com
Del Conca USA Due2
The pitch: Designed with application flexibility and simplicity in mind, due2 is a 20 mm thick porcelain stoneware by Del Conca USA. Crafted with impeccable execution, due2 is the right solution for any type of outdoor project.
- Due2 is built to withstand anything life brings.
- With its high-impact performance, due2 is impervious to liquids, stain resistant, frost proof, anti-slip, and capable of withstanding heavy loads without compromising aesthetics.
- Due2 comes in six designs and is available in stone, wood and quartz looks.
For more info: Delconcausa.com
Pine Hall Brick Old School 8s
The pitch: Old School 8s are a line of PaverTiles that hark back to a time when a 2X4 was 2” by 4” and stone was stone and not colored concrete.
- PaverTiles are slices of either one-half or three-quarters of an inch off of existing clay pavers.
- The PaverTiles are installed like ceramic tiles, indoors on walls and floors, and outdoors as overlays on concrete slabs.
- Old School 8s come in eight styles: Speakeasy, The Original, Rich Mahogany, Jazz Hall, Capone, Hemingway, Churchill and Chicago Reclaimed.
For more info: Pinehallbrick.com