BigDog Mower Co. Hike
The pitch: The Hike is a favorite among users because of its ease of use, wide stance, sturdy drive system and power-bar steering.
- The walk-behind Hike now includes a 5-inch deck depth, 20-inch rear tires and an electric start that comes standard on all models.
- The frame also allows for increased strength by using larger cross tubes and adding gussets.
- The Hike’s update improves park brake lever engagement with added low friction sleeve bushings, a more ergonomic knob and more.
For more info: BigDogMowerCo.com
Cub Cadet Hydro Walk-Behind
The pitch: Cub Cadet’s professional hydrostatic drive walk-behind mowers are built for maximum performance.
- The PRO HW Series features heavy-duty construction and maintenance-free spindles to ensure this mower will last for the long haul.
- Innovative steering technology helps landscapers take charge and get the job done quickly.
- The cutting deck can take a beating with a 10-gauge steel deck shell with 7-gauge top and bottom reinforcements.
For more info: CubCadet.com
Exmark Commercial 30 X-Series Walk-Behind Mower
The pitch: The powerful new Exmark Commercial 30 X-Series is a more productive walk-behind mower option, ideal for smaller properties.
- A new Kohler Command Pro CV200 engine delivers 30% more torque, while Exmark’s timed, two-blade cutting system reduces power requirements.
- The 4.6-inch deep, 30-inch wide deck cuts 40-percent more area per pass than a 21-inch mower.
- The 3-in-1 deck design quickly changes from side discharge to bagging or mulching, no tools required.
For more info: Exmark.com
Ferris FW15 Walk Behind Mower
The pitch: The FW15 variable hydrostatic walk-behind provides a narrow footprint for trimming around trees and planter beds.
- An innovative one-handed ergonomic drive control offers multiple positions with on the fly speed and direction change.
- The mower features a spring-assisted single adjustment point lever empowers professionals to select from seven cut height (1 1/2-inch to 5-inch) options while comfortably cutting.
- Its variable hydrostatic drive gives operators the power to maneuver the mower forward and reverse for smooth traction on sloping terrain to achieve precision trimming.
For more info: Ferrismowers.com