The pitch: The all new Barreto 1324STK/1624STK track trencher has a hydraulic reservoir that can hold up to 7.3 gallons.
- The independent floating track system keeps a significant portion of the track in contact with the terrain at all times, reducing ground pressure and increasing traction.
- The STK features Adjustable Trenching Controls (ATC) that use rod linkage instead of cables, reducing wear and down-time.
- The 1324STKH features a Honda 11.7 hp GX390 engine, while the 1624STKB features a Briggs Vanguard 16 hp V-Twin.
For more information: Barretomfg.com
Ditch Witch CX-Series
The pitch: The Ditch Witch CX-series walk-behind trenchers are made up of the C16X, C24X and C30X trenchers, which share a common, compact frame.
- The models are equipped with engines ranging from 16 to 30 hp and offer up to 48 inches of digging depth depending on the model.
- The design allows the machines to maneuver in confined spaces, and easily fits on a variety of trailer options.
- A simple, open design provides greater service accessibility and eliminates daily grease points to improve reliability and provide more uptime.
For more information: Ditchwitch.com
The pitch: The Georipper is a portable handheld commercial power trencher that can reduce time and labor costs.
- Easily trenches in hard to reach areas.
- Digs in all types of soils, including hard, rocky, clay and sandy.
- Has trenching depths of up to 27 inches and widths of 1, 1.5 and 2.38 inches.
For more information: Minitrencher.com
Little Beaver Kwik-Trench
The pitch: The Kwik-Trench features carbide-tipped teeth for cutting through soil, clay, road fill, asphalt and tree roots.
- The trencher offers a cutting depth of 12 inches and can trench up to 30 feet per minute.
- It’s efficient for a wide range of applications, including installations of sprinkler systems and drainage lines, landscape edging and root pruning.
- It features push-forward operation and a locking swivel wheel to easily make straight cuts.
For more information: LittleBeaver.com