New Holland Compact Excavators
The pitch: New Holland’s full line of compact excavators are equipped to handle tough jobs in tight spaces.
- Heavy-duty features like long X-frames and thick-gauge steel booms and arms enhance stability performance like leading bucket breakout force, maximum swing torque and dig depth.
- The center swing boom/arm combination allows you to dig, fill and grade right next to obstacles, like along footings, curbs and foundations.
- In addition to excavating, a rugged dozer blade allows you to grade and backfill to expand the utility of these machines on the jobsite.
For more information: Newholland.com
Bobcat MT85 Mini Track Loader
The pitch: The Bobcat MT85 mini track loader offers a performance boost with its improved rated operating capacity, increased breakout force and a 14 percent increase in lift height.
- The MT85 uses ISO joystick controls for easy and comfortable operation.
- The standard ride-on platform keeps operators above the surface conditions at all times.
- The rubber-track undercarriage distributes weight, reducing ground pressure and minimizing damage to lawns and other established surfaces.
For more information: Bobcat.com
Caterpillar 303E CR Mini Hydraulic Excavator
The pitch: The Cat 303E CR mini hydraulic excavator has been reduced in weight to accommodate customers who require a maximum 10,000-pound transport weight.
- The new 303E CR weighs 6,750 pounds when equipped with a canopy, full fuel tank and 24-inch bucket.
- The machine is designed to work efficiently in small spaces and on congested jobsites and it’s easy to transport.
- An optional 588-pound counterweight is available.
For more information: Cat.com
Kubota U27-4 Tight Tail Swing Excavator
The pitch: Kubota’s U27-4 Tight Tail Swing Excavator features a large operator station with tight tail swing design.
- The tight tail swing design on the U27-4 allows the compact excavator to maneuver and work in tight spaces where larger equipment can’t fit.
- The U27-4 has a powerful balanced arm and bucket design, delivering a digging depth of 9 feet, 5 inches and a bucket digging force of 7,014 pounds.
- Operators have a spacious cab with a wider entrance, greater leg room, more floor space and a luxurious interior.
For more information: Kubotausa.com
Takeuchi TB235-2 Compact Hydraulic Excavator
The pitch: The Takeuchi TB235-2 compact hydraulic excavator is transportable and provides stability and value for landscapers.
- The excavator features an operating weight of 7,474 pounds, a dig depth of 10 feet, 7.7 inches and a maximum reach of 17 feet, 3 inches.
- The operator’s station features an automotive styled interior with a multi-information display.
- A cab option is available with air conditioning and heat.
For more information: Takeuchi-us.com