Bandit Model ZT1844 stump grinder
The pitch: The Bandit Model ZT1844 track-mounted stump grinder features a wider swing arc to reach more area.
- The grinder is equipped with an 18-inch diameter Bandit cutterwheel featuring Green Teeth to power through small and medium-sized stumps.
- A rubber track carriage allows the grinder to be used over rough terrain to reach any job.
- The unit is powered by a standard 26.5-horsepower electronic fuel injection Kohler engine, which can be upgraded to a 38-horsepower engine for more power.
For more information: Banditchippers.com
Boxer by Morbark X7 chipper
The pitch: The Boxer X7 makes chipping easy with a 1-2-3 operation system.
- Designed primarily for the rental market and small independent contractors, the 7-inch (18-cm) capacity Boxer X7 is engineered to be easy to use, easy to tow and easy to maintain.
- The X7 features a larger diameter chipping disc and greater material pulling and clamping force to quickly and easily power through material.
- The electronic fuel injected (EFI) gasoline engine, is 25 percent more fuel efficient than carbureted models, recovers quicker and eliminates the additional step of choking the machine in cold-weather starts.
For more information: Boxerequipment.com
Switch-N-Go chipper body
The pitch: The detachable Switch-N-Go chipper body allows operators to work smart.
- With a Switch-N-Go hoist system that detaches the chipper body at ground level, there is easy access for even the smallest loaders or chippers/grinders.
- The removable roof on the Switch-N-Go chipper body lets you convert your truck body into a dropbox/dumpster or switch the entire body out with another body.
- With a non-CDL hoist system on a class 3-7 work truck, the Switch-N-Go has a smaller footprint on a worksite and in your pocket.
For more information: Switchngo.com
Vermeer BC700XL brush chipper
The pitch: The Vermeer BC700XL brush chipper features a centrifugal clutch system, a 25 horsepower EFI engine, bottom feed stop bar and Vermeer SmartFeed feed-sensing control system.
- The centrifugal clutch engagement prevents belt slip, which means fewer maintenance costs.
- The SmartFeed feed-sensing control system increases productivity and reduces strain on vital engine parts, as engine rpm is monitored and feed rollers are controlled.
- The large infeed opening makes feeding irregular material easy.
For more information: Vermeer.com