Cat Utility Vehicle
The pitch: The Cat UTV delivers a combination of durability, comfort, spaciousness and maintenance simplicity. Choose from gas or diesel, two-seater or five-seater models with a range of accessories for your application.
- The Cat UTVs feature a steel cargo bed and offer 1,000-lb. rear cargo capacity and 2,000-lb. towing capacity.
- Cat UTVs are built with standard power steering, four-wheel independent suspension and a large cab design that offers just as much leg, elbow and headroom for tall riders in the second row as it does in the front row.
- The Cat UTVs are backed by service and support from participating UTV Cat dealers.
For more info: Cat.com/utv
Cub Cadet Challenger M 550/750 EPS
The pitch: A UTV designed for work and play and can be enhanced with versatile attachments.
- Standard dump bed with gas shock assist can easily move up to 500 pounds worth of material.
- 40-gallon capacity bed sprayer with 70 PSI pressure, three nozzles and adjustable relief with pressure gage (optional).
- 27-inch turf tires with reliable traction are ideal for whatever task or adventure is ahead (optional).
For more info: Cubcadet.com
John Deere Gator Utility Vehicles
The pitch: The Model Year 2021 John Deere Gator Utility Vehicles include new automotive-like features that make the vehicles easier to operate and provide improved control in a variety of terrain.
- The new instrument cluster provides more information – including gear position, fuel level, differential lock, and on some models, an RPM readout and service interval indicator.
- Updated Gator Utility Vehicles offer an integrated park position and improved shift pattern for easier operation and a more automotive-like feel, as well as instant four-wheel drive that’s engaged with the flip of a switch to power through tough conditions.
- Upgraded automotive-style power steering on the Gator XUV M and R models will help provide smoother steering and better control on all terrains.
For more info: Deere.com/en
The pitch: The Kubota RTV-X1120 Designed for the commercial customer and daily heavy-duty work.
- Its most well-equipped, all-terrain proven utility vehicle.
- The 24.8 horsepower, three-cylinder liquid-cooled diesel engine and VHT-X transmission provide a top speed of 29 mph.
- The RTV-X1120 features adjustable ergonomically designed 60:40 split bench seats, digital dashboard display, power steering, an easily accessible parking brake and large under seat storage compartments.
For more info: KubotaUSA.com