Hunter Industries MP Rotator MP815 Nozzle
The pitch: Designed for flexibility across applications, the MP815 is the newest member of the MP Rotator nozzle family.
- Expands the radius range of the MP800 Series to cover 6 to 16 feet.
- Allows the application of water to be controlled based on landscape needs to avoid runoff.
- Maintains slow nozzle rotation, high distribution uniformity and a double-pop feature to keep debris out.
For more information: Hunter.direct/1s
Rain Bird R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles
The pitch: The R-VAN line of adjustable rotary nozzles is engineered to deliver efficient coverage while making installation and maintenance faster and easier.
- Larger droplets and thick, wind-resistant streams result in more uniform coverage.
- Flush debris manually and adjust the rotating spray pattern by hand.
- Using the nine-model R-VAN line for complete coverage can lower inventory costs and reduce installation time.
For more information: Rainbird.com
Toro 570Z Spray Heads
The pitch: A durable solution for installation and retrofit requirements, capable of hundreds of configurations with flexibility when used with Toro spray and rotating nozzles.
- Zero flush wiper seal eliminates flushing at pop-up to allow more sprinklers to be installed on a single zone.
- Available in 2, 3, 4, 6 and 12-inch models with bottom and side inlet thread options.
- Patented in-stem X-Flow Technology and Pressure Regulating water saving features are also available.
For more information: Toro.com/irrigation
K-Rain Pro S Rotary Nozzle Guard
The pitch: Protect nozzles from damage with the K-Rain Pro S Rotary Nozzle Guard.
- Made of durable ABS, the K-Rain nozzle guard is resistant to corrosive chemicals and physical impact to provide extra protection from mower or lawn chemical damage.
- The nozzle guard is designed to fit both rotary and standard nozzles.
- The Pro S Rotary Nozzle Guard is available through your local K-Rain authorized distributor.
For more information: Krain.com