BOSS Snowplow VBX 6500 Spreader
The pitch: BOSS Snowplow is expanding its VBX spreader product line this year with the addition of the VBX 6500.
- The new VBX 6500 features models with both auger and pintle feeds, electric motors and standard work lights.
- With a 1.5-cubic-yard capacity, the BOSS VBX 6500 is built with a stainless steel drive train and weatherproof components.
- The LCD display controller is backlit and features dual motor control for quick adjustments on the fly.
For more information: Bossplow.com
Buyers Products SaltDogg Under Tailgate Spreader
The pitch: The new under tailgate spreader offers standard or center discharge for trucks without central hydraulics.
- It features a 9-inch diameter auger with 3/8-inch flighting and auger screen, a 14-inch poly spinner and standard or center discharge.
- The spreader is constructed with 304 stainless steel and is equipped with two 12-volt, DC direct-drive motors, stainless steel dump body mounting plates and sealed, self-aligning 1 1/4-inch diameter bearings with grease fittings.
- It includes an anti-flow plate, ball valve lockout and a hinged, full-length trough.
For more information: Snowdogg.com
CASE Sectional Snow Pushers
The pitch: CASE Construction Equipment has introduced a new line of six heavy- and light-duty sectional snow pushers compatible with both current and older model wheel loaders, skid steers, compact track loaders and backhoes.
- The independent moldboard sections move independently, allowing each section to shift up and down in response to uneven pavement or obstacles.
- The light-duty models, designed for compact equipment and backhoes, feature pushers up to 13 feet wide.
- The heavy-duty line offers pushers up to 17 feet wide for full-sized wheel loaders.
For more information: CaseCE.com
The pitch: The hopper spreader has updates to make it easier for operators to control efficiently.
- It now features enhanced, compact dual-variable speed control.
- The enclosed plug-n-play accessory hub requires no additional wiring.
- A Fleet Flex electrical system was added for easy interchange between electric hopper spreaders.
For more information: Fisherplows.com
Gravely Pro-QXT snow blower attachment
The pitch: Gravely’s new snow blower attachment is for the Pro-QXT Tractor, the two-wheeled tractor that was unveiled at the 2015 GIE+EXPO.
- The two-stage snow blower attachment has a 32-inch clearing width and a 21-inch housing height, with a throwing distance of up to 60 feet.
- It has a cast iron gear case and commercial skid shoes for added durability.
- The snow blower attachment also has a remote deflector control, an ice drill chute rotation and an all-steel adjustable scraper bar.
For more information: Gravely.com
Harper Industries DewEze VT Series
The pitch: Harper Industries’ new DewEze Valve Tank (VT) Series System features a PosiFlow reservoir.
- This tank-mounted valve system can be fitted to any light- or medium-duty truck.
- The VT Series can control up to seven actions, including a spreader, to operate a fully loaded snow and ice management vehicle.
- It is a self-contained valve system featuring a weather-resistant compartment that helps prevent chemical corrosion, while allowing easy access to the valve.
For more information: Deweze.com
Pro-Tech Sno Basket
The pitch: The Sno Basket is a lightweight bucket that allows for easy loading and hauling of snow.
- Its flat-bottomed design allows for maximum collection of snow from piles on properties.
- Using the Sno Basket can also reduce the wear to expensive cutting edges found on most stock buckets.
- The Sno Basket comes with a durable, replaceable steel cutting edge.
For more information: Snopusher.com
SnowEx V-Pro 2000 Spreader
The pitch: SnowEx’s new V-Pro 2000 bulk spreader is specifically designed to accommodate the bed dimensions of most UTVs.
- The V-Pro 2000 has a multi-angled hopper, which can carry 11 cubic feet (880 pounds) of salt or sand/salt mixture.
- Its polyethylene construction help resist corrosion and reduces the amount of weight added to the UTV.
- Optional accessories include a pre-wet liquid tank system.
For more information: Snowexproducts.com
The pitch: The new UltraPusherTE from SnowWolf features cushioned side plates that protect the operator, machine and attachment in the event of an inadvertent obstacle strike.
- It includes a 6-inch, high-carbon steel cutting edge and a 9-inch trip edge.
- It features an automatic oscillation system that pivots as much as 5 inches above and 5 inches below level position to provide consistent contact with the surface being cleared.
- The UltraPusherTE also has AR400 high-carbon, high-strength steel side plate shoes that are angled at the front.
For more information: Snowwolfplows.com
Western Tornado UTV hopper spreader
The pitch: The company’s new hopper spreader was designed specifically for UTVs, but still delivers many features from the larger models.
- It features a multi-angled hopper, quick-connect spinner assembly, transverse auger delivery system and dual variable-speed control.
- It’s built with a standard inverted vibrating V for maximum material agitation and a standard top screen to help break up large chunks of de-icing material while loading.
- A fitted tarp cover helps ice control material stay dry to prevent clumping.
For more information: Westernplows.com