1. Bobcat pallet fork frame
The pitch: The Bobcat pallet fork frame can handle materials of all shapes and sizes.
- The pallet fork frame features an integrated walk-through design for easier operator entry and exit.
- There are three models: Standard-duty: 2,500-pound capacity, Heavy-duty: 4,000-pound capacity, Severe-duty: 5,500-pound capacity.
- A reinforced brick-guard protects and secures the load while in use, and a center guard is available on all three pallet fork frame models. An optional reinforced brick-guard height extension is available.
For more info: Bobcat.com
2. Grasshopper Multipurpose Little Bully Dozer Blades
The pitch: Move dirt, sand, gravel
- Little Bully dozer blades are available in 48- and 60-inch widths. The blades attach in place of the out-front mower deck, providing easy operation and timesaving performance.
- Allows operation straight ahead or 25 degrees left or right with manual or hydraulic controls.
- Maintains zero-turn maneuverability in tight areas.
For more info: Grasshoppermower.com
3. Toro Dingo Trencher Attachment
The pitch: Ideal for landscape, plumbing and utility contractors, the Toro Dingo trencher attachment offers a versatile trenching solution.
- The trencher attachment is available in both high-torque and high-speed options, allowing the contractor to choose the right tool for the application and terrain.
- Toro offers trencher attachments that can trench to depths of up to 50 inches and to a width of up to 8 inches.
- The trenchers feature a heavy-duty nose roller bearing with a triple lip seal.
For more info: Toro.com
4. Kubota SGR15 Rock Grapples
The pitch: Kubota’s SGR15 rock grapples are designed to do the dirty work.
- The rock grapples move material quickly and efficiently, featuring dual hydraulic cylinders.
- The bucket is designed with 3-inch spacing between the teeth to allow small debris to be sifted, leaving the larger material locked in its jaws.
- The grapples come in 66-, 72- and 78-inch widths, and are available for the SSV65 skid-steer, SSV75 skid-steer, SVL75-2 compact track loader and SVL95-2 compact track loader.
For more info: Kubotausa.com