The pitch: ECHO’s CS-2511T is a lightweight gas-powered chainsaw designed for arborists.
- The chainsaw is designed to reduce fatigue and increase the productivity of the arborist.
- The starter handle can also be used to open the fuel and oil caps.
- A two-piece air filter design works to prevent dirt ingestion while also providing a high level of air flow for the engine.
For more info: Echo-usa.com
Greenworks GS 110 Top Handle Saw
The pitch: The GS 110 is a compact, lithium-ion battery powered chainsaw designed with a push-button start
- The GS 110 is lightweight and compact with a 10-inch bar and chain design for ease of use in tight spaces.
- It features a brushless motor delivering more power with quieter operation and longer life while yielding 50 percent less noise and five times less vibrations than gas products.
- It has a chain brake for safety, automatic oiler to keep maintenance to a minimum and steel bucking spikes to help prevent kickback.
For more info: GreenworksCommercial.com
Makita 18V X2 LXT (36V) Brushless Cordless 16 inch ChainSaw
The pitch: A cordless chainsaw with high power efficiency equivalent to a 32cc gas chainsaw.
- The outer-rotor brushless motor and direct drive system provide high power efficiency.
- It features a high chain speed (0-3,940 FPM).
- It’s powered by the same 18V batteries that are compatible with more than 225 LXT cordless products.
For more info: Makitatools.com
STIHL MS 462 C-M and MS 462 R C-M
The pitch: The STIHL MS 462 C-M is a lightweight chainsaw featuring the STIHL M-Tronic engine management system.
- At just 13 pounds, the MS 462 C-M is the lightest STIHL chainsaw produced in its fuel-powered class.
- The M-Tronic engine management system electronically controls ignition timing and fuel metering.
- The anti-vibration system is designed for good handling when the MS 462 C-M is equipped with longer guide bars.
For more info: STIHLusa.com